McDonald's DowneyGeorge Townley
My illustrated tribute to McDonald's inspired by the building in Downey, California. Remaining untouched since 1953, this is the world's oldest operating McDonald's restaurant still in existence.
- Limited Edition of 100.
- Print measures about 18 x 24 inches.
- Certificate of authenticity included.
- Printed on to Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Printed in the United Kingdom.
- International shipping available.