Park Imperial SouthGeorge Townley
Park Imperial South, a stunning midcentury-modern development residing in Palm Springs, California. Designed by Barry Berkus in 1960, it's known for its iconic folded plate roofs, poured terrazzo floors and use of concrete.
- Open Edition
- Print measures about 11x14" or 16x20".
- Certificate of authenticity included.
- Printed on to Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Printed in the United Kingdom.
- International shipping available.