Beigel Bake Brick LaneGeorge Townley
My tribute to the iconic Beigel Bake on Brick Lane in Shoreditch. I remember going for lunch here every single day on my first proper visit to London, (the salt beef was a favourite). That was also the trip that made me decide I wanted to move here so this bakery is very nostalgic to me.
- Open Edition.
- Print measures about 11 x 16" (A3) or 16 x 23" (A2).
- Printed onto Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Carbon Neutral Printing.
- Printed in the United Kingdom.
- International shipping available.
- Replaced free of charge if lost or damaged in transit.