Los Angeles City Hall
My stylized illustration of Los Angeles City Hall. A very iconic structure that was completed in 1928.
- Open Edition
- Printed on to Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Prints measure about 11 x 14” or 16 x 20”.
- With a smooth orange peel texture and bright neutral white base, the satin finish gives depth to the image which combined with the texture and vibrant colour reproduction gives the illustration the feel of an oil painting.
- Printed in the United Kingdom.
- International shipping available
- UK Shipping: £3.00
- International Shipping: £5.00