Samuel Freeman House
The stunning and underappreciated Samuel Freeman House. Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1923, Los Angeles.
- Printed on to Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Prints measure about 11 x 14” or 16 x 20”.
- With a smooth orange peel texture and bright neutral white base, the satin finish of Hahnemühle Pearl gives depth to the image which combined with the texture and vibrant colour reproduction gives the illustration the feel of an oil painting.
- Listing is for print only, no frame included.
- Printed in the United Kingdom.
- International shipping available
- UK Shipping: £3.00
- International Shipping: £5.00 ($6.41 USD)