Sixth Street Bridge
Sixth Street Bridge crossing over the Los Angeles River. Opened in 1932, this viaduct (now demolished) was the backdrop for many iconic movie scenes.
- Printed on to Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Prints measure about 11 x 14” or 16 x 20”.
- With a smooth orange peel texture and bright neutral white base, the satin finish of Hahnemühle Pearl gives depth to the image which combined with the texture and vibrant colour reproduction gives the illustration the feel of an oil painting.
- Listing is for print only, no frame included.
- Printed in the United Kingdom.
- International shipping available
- UK Shipping: £3.00
- International Shipping: £5.00 ($6.41 USD)